6.23.2007

Your Personal Library Catalog Card

John Blyberg is a librarian. If social, academic and technology issues surrounding libraries are your thing, John's site covers these, and contains a comprehensive blogroll of other sites dealing with these topics. My favorite site feature is the cool Catalog Card Generator. For those of us who loved the tactile pleasure of riffling through the card catalog at our local lbrary, now we can have -- no, make! -- our own. (Be sure to put in --make up-- a "call number" or the card won't generate.)

1 comment:

Riverlark said...

BG, another excellent site! I've only skimmed it, but if you replaced "classical music" for libraries not many people could tell the difference. I haven't gotten back to you on music criticism yet but it's in the ferment of my brain. Thanks for leading me to such great material!