6.24.2007

The Penland Experience - Part 4

A few more pix of my books and page details from the Book Arts workshop I participated in at Penland. You can read my earlier posts about my time at Penland here, here, and here. The colors on my pages are a result of 1) the paints available for use by the class; and 2) pure chance. What surprised me most was how much I liked the palettes. The day before I arrived at Penland, I wouldn't have seen myself using these combinations. Each time I look at my books now, they tell me to keep trying new things.












1 comment:

Blame It on Paris said...

More beautiful books! (I got distracted over to this site from Riverlark's.) What an amazing experience this Penland workshop must have been. I have no visual artistic talent whatsoever, but it makes me want to go.